From these moments background

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The frustration is over.....

Well as you have been reading in many of my posts we have been living with friends for almost 5 months now. It has went pretty good but some pretty significant things have happened here that I just am really ready for a place of my own.
Well that is currently happening...
Last Tuesday afternoon we got a call from our realtor who told us that she had finally received the letter from the second lean holder and that the house was finally becoming ours. So that evening my husband and I spent some time going through color samples that we already had here at the house. On Wednesday I went shopping for the paint colors and we started working on the house. Wednesday afternoon we got a call that our closing was going to be scheduled for Friday afternoon. Yes we went from one weekend to not knowing what was happening and before the next weekend really hit we had a house in our name. Thank you Lord.
So this week has been pretty crazy with painting and cleaning and we will be moving in on Saturday which is before thanksgiving that I had asked God for.
Thank you Lord for answered prayer.

No comments: