From these moments background

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Glue that Holds Us Together

Today during our worship time at church they were playing a video by Louie Giglio about something in our bodies we call laminin. Laminin is the protein in our body that is vital to making sure overall body structures hold together. I didn't know that there was something like this in our body. When I saw the first picture that was presented, my jaw dropped to the floor.
It amazes me to see how God would take something in our body and form its molecular structure in the shape of a cross. Slain is how I am. I am awed and marveled at the ways of God.
Colossians 1:17 states "
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." God holds us together with this substance called laminin. It is in the shape of the place he took sacrifice for you and me. Thank you Lord for your great sacrifice. Thank you Lord for your beauty. Thank you Lord for laminin, the glue that holds us all together.

No comments: