From these moments background

Friday, December 18, 2009

Today

I have really struggled today to be a good mom. I have lost it with my children by raising my voice at them on several occasions. I feel like I just want to go to bed and forget that this day happened and wake up to a brand new day tomorrow where there would be a clean slate. But I know that isn't what God wants me to do. He wants me to see where I have made mistakes and to ask forgiveness and to move on from there. I am asking God to be my portion today because I know that I cannot do it on my own. I am asking God to be my forgiver today, for without him I can do nothing. I need his extra strength to make it through this day.
Thank you Lord for loving me even when I mess up. Thank you for being my Portion, my Rock, my Forgiveness, my All in All.

No comments: