From these moments background

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I know its a bit late but here is a bit of fun that we had before Christmas.....

Well several of my friends and I and there kiddos decided this year was time to decorate cookies with the kiddos. We did so on two separate occasions cause on the first occasion one kiddo ended up being sick.
There once was a momma and her two little boys that came to my house to see decorate some cookies.








And another momma and her baby girl who also decided it would be fun to come and decorate cookies also. Baby girl thought it would be fun to "ham it up" for the camera.



And then there was my little boy, the only one of which can decorate cookies doing it all on his own cause his mama was busy with taking pictures for her blog.






And then we had a tray full of cookies we decorated. Well what had to come next....Can anybody guess?






Well of course we would need little munchkins to eat them for us. Yummy, Yummy!







Did I mention that the cookies were oh so yummy!




And then we had to take it a step further with getting all the sugar possible in for the day. Thoughts of toddler "I must lick this board so that I can eat all the sugar to drive my mommy crazy later."




Well you see we were missing a mommy and her little one that day so we thought we had to continue the story with yet another day of cookie baking, except we also decide to paint some decorations. So that is where this story continues.........in yet another post........

No comments: