From these moments background

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Life's Stesses

Why oh why do I let life stress me out so badly. I feel like the last week has been pretty stressful, especially the last 1 1/2 to 2 days. I just feel like I loose control of my emotional side of me and can't seem to find it again. It is usually the littlest thing that triggers me. What is going on? God what is wrong with me? Why do I let life stress me out so much? Why don't I just reach out and trust you through it?
Wow what a bunch of crazy questions running through my mind and heart. You know there are times in life where I feel completely out of control with my thoughts and emotions. I know I don't often take the time to think before I speak. I just snap at the smallest things. Where do I go with this area of my life. The only thing that keeps coming back to my mind is trusting God through it all.
Trusting God is a constant thing in my life that I need to keep a check on. I feel like there are times where I can completely trust Him, and the next time I am wondering how I got away from the trust I had in Him or how to trust Him in the situation. I know He loves me. I know He is my Abba Father, my Daddy, my Caretaker through every path of life. I just want to come to a place where I have a constant trust in Him. No doubts, no questions, and not necessarily any answers, just pure trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for who He is and what I are going to be taught through a certain situation.
So I place before you a challenge, in what ways can we come to trust God complete at all times through all of life's stresses? How can we maintain a constancy in the way we live our lives for Christ? Can we together find this path to complete trust? How do we just come to a place and say, "God I know that you are going to take care of us through this time. I am not even going to question you in this situation that I am going through, because trusting you is the sweetest thing I could ever do."
Lord this is the cry of my heart to come to trust you completely in every day whether it is good or bad, every situation that we run into throughout life, in relationships, among many other things in life.

No comments: