From these moments background

Sunday, September 6, 2009

How Life is going 6 weeks after

Well I feel like life has definitely started to have a normalcy. It has been really neat and amazing to see how God has changed Jabez's heart for his little brother. He is learning to love on his brother and help me with many little tasks around the house. It is kind of hard yet to get my days going sometimes. I feel like I get nothing done but change diapers and feed kids, but that really isn't all true. In the six weeks since having my second born i have canned applesauce, peaches, and salsa, with the help of friends of course (I have no idea how I would do something of this extent on my own with 2 babies!!!!!). It has been a blessing having friends being willing to help me even though it was very humbling to have to ask for help with things.

It was fun to watch Jabez this weekend with his cousin who just turned 1 at the end of last month. It took them a little to warm up to each other but Jabez soon become loving and helpful with him. He was even pretty willing to play with him. I am looking forward to how the boys learn to interact with each other the older Dakota becomes.
Dakota has started smiling already and he is getting so big. We have moved him up to 3-6 month clothing already. We have our 6 week check up on Tuesday of this week. I am interested to see how much my baby has gained already. As time passes all to quickly, my baby is growing so fast. Oh how I love to see the little changes he continues to make.

No comments: