From these moments background

Saturday, March 27, 2010

God loves You!

This week has kind of been a rough one with everything that has been going on around me. Our nephew was born last Saturday with some complications do to swallowing meconium before birth so he is in a bigger hospital about an hour from home. At home there are 4 older children with 2 younger. So all in all this is taking a lot out of the family right now.
I also have a friend from high school who continues to fight for her life after some health complications. She is in the ICU while others take care of her two children also.
All this has come after a week ago talking about eternal perspective at church as I had posted before. Wow! I have just come to see how hard it is to keep an eternal perspective when so many things are going on.
The other night I was having a conversation on Facebook with another high school friend of mine about our friend who was struggling to stay alive. She was telling me about her day that day how she had been taking time to cry out to God for the sake of her friend and that He would let her live. This is direct from our conversation the other night ""i was just basically yelling at God,demanding that Brandi lives...
and how she cant die and finally after exhausting every possible plea....i just asked God to speak to me and it was at compassion pregnancy center there where i looked up and saw a statue of Jesus holding a baby and I just wept because at that moment God spoke to me and told me that He loved Brandi......
its because of prayer...and faith....and God loves Brandi more than we ever could.thats what I forgot and thats what God spoke to me.." These are taken directly from my conversation with my friend.
The huge part in this conversation was that "God loves Brandi more than anyone here on earth ever could." I was having a hard time feeling loved that night and this was all I needed to be reminded of. God loves Me more than anyone else ever could. I am still trying to completely wrap my head around that. GOD LOVES ME!
I just encourage you that if you are having a hard time just remember that God loves you more than any physical person on earth ever could!

No comments: