From these moments background

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So today was the day.....

Today was the day for the national remembrance of baby loss in any form. I have spent some time just reading others stories and what they have been through. I can't imagine being one of the ones that have lost multiple babies in a row. I just don't know how they do it. I know they can't do it alone, for they would for sure go crazy. They can only manage to get through it with our heavenly father. Thank you Lord for your love you have for us. Thank you for wrapping your arms around us in love.
Today was the day we were suppose to hear on the house. It didn't happen. So it keeps me wondering what is going on. How long will we have to wait?
Today is the day that I said I would like to be in a house by Thanksgiving. Is that too much to ask, to believe for? I don't know, but it is my hope.
Today was the day for the last Presidential debate. Did I watch it? Nope I was out for coffee with a friend. I get lost in their speeches, so it seems like a waste of my time. I know that I should be more willing to listen to them but I don't take the time.
Today was a day that it rained. Rain always makes me feel tired and lazy, so I took a nap. Thus I am not tired enough to go to sleep now. Thus is why I am writing a post right now.
Today was a day where I again asked God why one couple has to go through so much. Why are they always faced with so many challenges. Haven't they been through enough in the last couple of not days, weeks, months, but years. I just don't understand the purpose for all of it. Isn't there only so much a person can go through before they just collapse. But God has one promise that he will never leave you or forsake you. He will never give you more than you can handle.
Today was a day like many days recently where I haven't see much of my husband. Just as he came home (at 6 pm), I ran out for the evening. He gets up earlier, so he usually goes to bed earlier. It is a nonstop course for him right now. We are just crazy busy right now so that makes the time we do get to spend together very much important. I hate not seeing my husband, but I believe the end result of this very busy time in our lives will be worth it.
Today was a day where my son was super cute again. He was playing inside a box with a cat on the outside batting through the finger hole to touch his hand. Just to hear his laugh is just awesome and amazing. I also can't get over loving to hear him say words. It is so awesome. I thank God for this precious gift he has given to us.
So what was today like for you??????

1 comment:

Amber Stoneburner said...

Today was the day I wanted to post about Jordan, I mean really talk about him and how I'm feeling. Instead, I had a doc. apt. that lasted 2 hours. Lots of tests were ordered, and speculations made. Today I spent hours with my husband's family. The ones we only go see twice a year because relationships are better that way. Today I spent some time helping my mom figure out facebook and blogspot.
Today, I would have liked time to spend playing with my daughter not just taking care of her health. Talking with my husband, not just to him on the run. Thinking and writing about my baby, not just for a few moments before the day is done. Time for me and time for my friends seems like a dream in the mist of life.
That was my day.