From these moments background

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Still waiting......

Well we are still at the spot of waiting. Waiting on God to do something about a home in our lives. I am becoming highly impatient. I want to be moved into our house by thanksgiving, and right now I don't know if it will happen. It has been two weeks since we received word that there was a verbal agreement on the table. I really thought a written agreement would soon follow all of this. I don't know what to think, whether we should again start looking at paint colors or should we wait. We started the last time we got the verbal agreement and then it all quickly went downhill. Is there any hope of moving forward anytime soon? Should we just go look for another house? I feel like we have been down that path at great length. I just don't want to go down it again, but do we need to? Is this something that we need to discuss? I hate it that we are so close, but yet so far away. I hate feeling out of control. I know that God is in control and that is a hard thing to trust sometimes. I think we (ourselves and the people we live with currently) are ready for things to move forward. I know that both families are ready for their own space once again. The option has been offered to just go ahead and move in but I don't want to take the chance of moving in and then it falling through. That would not be a good thing. I just don't know what to think. I am frustrated and impatient. I know that I need to just give it to God and that it will be alright but that is a hard thing for me to do.

No comments: