From these moments background

Monday, August 24, 2009

Life....

This weekend turned out to be a pretty great one after getting pretty sick on Friday. Sick enough to call my husband home to take care of me and the kids. I didn't know anyone could get sick so fast. It was crazy. We got lots of friends praying for me and I just proclaim a miraculous healing from God. By Friday night my husband and I and our baby were able to go and enjoy a birthday party. Yes I didn't feel perfect but I had fun. I just thank God for the touch he had on my body.
On Saturday we slept in and did different things around the house to catch up and then went out in the evening with some friends. It is always a thing of do we really want to spend our money going out to eat here. It was worth it because we had a great time of fellowship. Sunday we went to church and then came home and lazed around in the afternoon, and in the evening 2 of my friends and myself headed for a jewelry party at a friends house. It was so nice to get out away from one of the kids and enjoy a night of fun and laughter with girlfriends.
I am looking gratefully forward to the group from church that is starting a book study on a book called "Crazy Love" this week. We will be meeting every other Wednesday until we are finished. There is just a richness about meeting with other women to discuss a book or go through a Bible study. It is something that motivates me. I had the privilege to go through a study on the book of Esther early this summer with 2 other of my friends. It was awesome to spend time talking about things that God had shown us through his word. I am sure in the weeks to come I will have some things to say about the book and my time with the ladies, until then see you next time.

No comments: