From these moments background

Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 6 of Makeover of the Heart

Well this is the final post in this series on this Bible study just finishing up over At the Well. Just some of my final thoughts on this journey is that I want to chose to let God have the complete control in my life. I want to place my total dependence upon him. I want to continue to be at a place where I search him out on a daily basis. I want to get to know my God more intimately. As I mentioned in a previous post two questions that I pray will stick with me in my life are that of "does this bring glory to God? Would this make God smile or would this make God sad? I again just challenge you in your choices and decisions that you make question what it is you are about to do and really see if it is something God would rejoice in. I want to bring joy to my Father. I want my life to bring joy to my Father. I want my boys to know the same joy that I have!

No comments: